Vladimira Gortana 4, Mali Lošinj, Croatia
ARRIVAL BY CAR
Road traffic connections between central Europe and destinations on the Croatian seaside are improving and being invested in. In the summer months traffic at the border crossings is more intense, which might cause shorter standstills. For entering and driving through Croatia, it is required to posses green insurance card and a valid driving license. Pay toll is paid at highways and three lane two-way roads, as well as at some bridges and tunnels.
From Trieste (Italy)
- Pasjak border crossing – Opatija – Brestova ferry harbour – Porozina (mainland – island of Cres)
From Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Rupa border crossing – Rijeka – island of Krk (bridge) – Valbiska ferry harbour – Merag (island of Krk – island of Cres)
- Rupa border crossing – Rijeka – Opatija – Brestova ferry harbour – Porozina (mainland – island of Cres)
From Zagreb (Croatia)
- Rijeka – island of Krk (bridge) – Valbiska ferry harbour – Merag (island of Krk – island of Cres)
There are two drawbridges on the island, which are lifted twice a day for passage of vessels:
- OSOR: 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- PRIVLAKA: 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Mali Lošinj – Zagreb: 255 km
- Mali Lošinj – Ljubljana: 225 km
- Mali Lošinj – Trieste: 185 km
- Mali Lošinj – Wien: 610 km
- Mali Lošinj – München: 630 km
1987 Toll-free Roadside Assistance number
Ferry schedule – LOOK HERE!
ARRIVAL BY BUS
Croatia has a quality and well developed national network of bus lines and schedules, reaching all the way to the smallest towns on the coast. Bus line Rijeka – Mali Lošinj operates on daily basis, few times a day, line Zagreb – Mali Lošinj two times a day, and in summer season there is a direct line from Ljubljana as well.
For more info please visit web sites:
ARRIVAL BY PLANE
We provide you with a list of airports in cities having direct flights to Mali Lošinj:
- Lošinj Airport
- Rijeka Airport (Island of Krk)
- Pula Airport (Istria)
- Zagreb Airport
- Zadar Airport